Have a group, troop, club or venue that could benefit from a class or presentation? I’m willing to teach to all ages!
I offer classes, workshops, presentations and tutoring on topics such as:
Most of these workshops are two hours long, but timing can be adapted to fit the venue. Please consider one additional hour to cover set up and take down. Besides basic resources and the demonstration, an additional materials fee may apply for optional printed materials activites within worshops (for example, if we want to make seed bombs in the seed bomb class). This fee would just cover the cost of the materials. Some of these topics overlap, but have a slightly different focus. Similar topics are available as well, so please contact me if there is an additional workshop, class or presentation topic you are interested in.
Click here to contact me for pricing.
Youth classes and activities are great for classrooms, clubs, scouts, teen groups or similar venues. I do youth-focused versions of the topics above, with the content adjusted for the age group. I like to focus these classes on involvement, whenever possible, so youth are empowered to pursue these topics after the class or workshop (at home, in school, by volunteering at local events or organizations, etc.).
Additional youth crafts or educational activities such as:
- How to Build a Worm Tower
- Building and Planting a Backyard Fairy Garden
- Attracting Birds (Paint a Birdhouse, Make a Peanut Butter Pinecone and Bedding Station)
- Plant a Dinosaur Terrarium
- Miniature Gardening (Including microgreens planted in things such as eggshells with faces, etc).
- How to Plant Seeds
- How to Make Wilderness Dream Catchers
- Making Seed Bombs
- Flower Pressing
- Nature Journaling
- Beneficial Bug Petting Zoo
- A Million Things to Do with Sticks, Branches and Twigs
- Flower Crowns and Flower Crafts
- 2-D Nature Art (Nature Journaling, Wildlife Photography and Drawing Nature)
- 3-D Nature Art (Stick Sculptures, Flower Crowns, Dreamcatchers and Rock Gardens)
- How to be a Junior Conservationist (All about Wildlife Gardening, Bird and Bat Houses, Tree Planting and More!)
- Introduction to Foraging
- How to Help the Planet Every Day
- Adventure Journaling
- Plant Identification, Field Observations and Botanical Illustrating
- Nature-Watchers and Citizen Science
- Tree Planting
Click here to contact me.